Diagnostic musculo-skeletal ultrasound scan.
We can help YOU today!
Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound scan uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of the Joints, tendons, muscles, ligaments, nerves, and other soft tissue throughout the body. This helps to identify the abnormalities of the musculoskeletal problems.
Do you want to get to the root cause of your pain fast?
Our highly experienced clinician’s aim is to support people suffering from musculoskeletal (Joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments) problems, such as pain, swelling, stiffness & reduced function by providing a fast access to our ‘ One-stop service clinic‘ to address your needs.
A Diagnostic Ultrasound Scan is carried out by placing a probe (also called transducer) and gel directly on the scanning part of the body skin. Gel helps to transfer the high-frequency sound waves from the transducer into the body and back to the probe to produce the body images on the screen.
Ultrasound scan is a noninvasive procedure and does not use ionizing radiation, hence it is a safe tool to use on anyone.
What musculoskeletal problems can be diagnosed?
Examples of common problems :
- Arthritis of the joints. Ex: Wrist & hands, foot & ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.
- Inflammatory changes in the hands and feet. Ex: Rheumatoid, gout, psoriatic arthritis, etc.
- Shoulder rotator cuff tears, biceps tendon tear, Achilles tendon tear in the ankle, and other tendon tears throughout the body.
- Bursitis: ex: shoulder, knee, and ankle.
- Ligament sprains/tears.
- Muscle tears.
- Ganglion cysts.
- Foreign bodies. Ex: glass or wood splinters.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Baker’s cyst.
We NEVER give up on understanding and SOLVING your problem!
Get in touch or live stream one of our classes to start your recovery today.Let's get started!