Gosforth Physio is hiring for Physiotherapy & Pilates
Hours: Part time to suit -6 hrs plus
Join our Physio team-teaching Pilates Classes from Monday-Fridays 10am & 11am / 5pm & 6pm. Teach one or more classes to suit. Excellent pay, preferably APPI certified but all training given in-house, and level 1-3 certification paid for.
We are: Newcastle's ONLY fully private clinic and largest Physio-Led Pilates studio.
Our team specialises in delivering First class Manual Physiotherapy, Pilates, pain education and biomechanics.
Whether it is helping a patient walk pain free, run 100km around Mont Blanc or drive towards Commonwealth and Olympic gymnastics trails. We have built a first class reputation for guiding people to their chosen goals - whatever they may be!
Our team are all: Deeply committed to the patient - all of our sessions are 40 minutes - allowing us to work out the root cause, assess, educate, treat and deliver first class solutions to complex problems. Allowing you the time to take the pressure and stress out of the job, giving you room to play and actually enjoy being a great physio.
The team are top of our game for:
- Advanced clinical reasoning.
- Advanced manual therapy.
- Advanced Physio-led Pilates.
- Exercise prescription.
- Pain neuro-science education.
- Biomechanics & dysfunction.
What we’re looking for:
A highly motivated Physiotherapist with a desire to work in private practice, with a minimum of 2-5 years experience. If you have a drive and desire to be a great physio we can teach dry needling, manual therapy, manipulation, bio-mechanics, pain education and Pilates.
You MUST have a burning desire to:
- Join a highly skilled team of private clinicians.
- Deliver first class Physiotherapy & Pilates.
- Develop and deepen your knowledge and skill set.
- Possess a great personality.
- Be highly confident.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Be total self motivated with an openness and willingness to learn and develop.
Able to demonstrate EXCELLENT (or willingness to develop):
- Clinical reasoning.
- Manual skills.
- Dry needling.
- Pilates skills (preferably APPI certified).
The skills to provide assessments and treatments to the highest professional standards; a passion for helping patients to achieve their goals; excellent communications skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport with your patients from the outset.
We’ll offer you:
- The best rates of pay in the North East.
- MSc-level in-service training.
- APPI certification level 1-3 paid for & inhouse training.
- Free Pilates classes.
- A fantastic working environment providing first class physiotherapy.
- Support of a great team of fellow professionals.
- A stress free space and freedom to be the best physio you can be.
We do not: Work with any insurance companies, NHS, or RTA companies. We concentrate on delivering First Class Physiotherapy not admin.
Please send your CV /covering letter FAO:
Kevin Kennedy email@example.com
Get in touch or live stream one of our classes to start your recovery today.Let's get started!